CrossPoint Trading Advisor Review |
The CrossPoint Expert Advisor was developed in 2011, but it is difficult to classify it as especially popular. First of all, the reason is its moderate profitability (just over 40% per annum) and not the most pleasant equity. But its uniqueness is almost minimal risk in the long term. Although, we admit, in the short term, the robot can be wrong. But let’s remember the main rule of a trader: you should not chase profit in a short time, it is important to minimize risks. And CrossPoint does an excellent job with this.
- You can download CrossPoint advisor for free on the broker AMarkets website. Open an account with AMarkets, register a personal account with FxCash and earn even more on spread reimbursement!
CrossPoint – universal trading with minimal risk
The highlight of CrossPoint is its unique algorithm that accurately tracks pivot points. The robot shows the best results on a strong trend, but the set tools allow you to make a profit in a flat. The total number of simultaneously open trades is no more than 3, Martingale and averaging are excluded.
Trading conditions CrossPoint:
- timeframe – H1 (although the robot can work on minute timeframes, but long strategies are the strong point of the robot);
- the minimum deposit is $ 2,000. USA;
- the minimum lot size is 0.1;
- currency pair – USD / CAD;
- maximum drawdown – 7.79%;
- the planned yield is 30-45% per annum.
Expert advisor settings CrossPoint:
- SAR_Step – indicator step;
- SAR_Maximum – the maximum value of the indicator;
- TSL – a set of parameters responsible for trailing stop;
- CCI_Period – indicator period;
- CCI_Up (Down) _Level – upper and lower levels of the indicator;
- CCI_Method – the main parameter for setting the indicator with the values of the open price, lower, average prices, etc .;
- Lot, Stop_Loss, Take_Profite, Slippage – parameters of personal money management.
If CrossPoint does not show more than 20% profit in the 12 month test period, adjust the SAR and CCI settings. Remember that results on a real account may differ from statistics on a demo account due to slippage.
Summary… CrossPoint has almost no modifications, but the basic settings offered by AMarkets are enough to start earning. The initial deposit may seem large, therefore, after testing it on a demo account, we recommend running the CrossPoint advisor on a cent account. We are waiting for your opinion in the comments!