Review of the trading system “Polkvadrata”
Just a few days ago, the partner of the FxCash rebate service, the Forex Club broker, presented on its website a new trading system with an interesting name “Polkvadrata”. Its author is Ekaterina Trubchik, an analyst consultant who has been developing strategies since 2014. It is a semi-manual intraday system with proven signal indicators.
- We recommend combining this system with the return of the spread from FxCash, which will make your trading even more profitable!
Trading System “Half Square” – Intraday Strategy for Beginners
The “Polkvadrata” trading system is recommended for everyone who has just started acquaintance with trading. It is built on simple popular indicators:
- Bollinger Bands are an indicator showing the price channel. The system includes strategies for both the breakdown of the channel boundaries at the moment of the emergence of a strong trend, and a rebound from the boundaries within the channel;
- Stochastic Oscillator is a signal filter that indicates overbought and oversold zones, zones of potential trend reversal.
The trading system relies on cyclicality in the change in the volatility of an asset within a day. Basic instruments – currency pairs USD / JPY, GBP / USD, NZD / USD, GBP / JPY, FDAX, YM, NKD indices, oil.
Planned performance of the “Polkvadrata” system:
- yield up to 70% per year;
- maximum drawdown – 30% for all open positions (the permissible risk per trade is no more than 2%).
- profit for the last year – 1.8%;
- profit for the entire period of operation of the system on a real account – 10.8%;
- 153 deals were opened from 01/12/16 (8-12 positions per month);
- the maximum drawdown is 15.2%.
In automatic mode, the “Polkvadrata” system requires monitoring 3-4 times a day, but we would recommend tracking positions more often and combining trading with manual mode. The correction of all markets to the October positions was the reason that the entire annual profit was reduced to the breakeven point. If for this period the system were turned off or switched to manual mode, the profit for the year could be up to 25% per year.
The trading system “Polkvadrata” is available for Forex Club traders for testing free of charge for 2 weeks. Options for connecting to the trading system for full access:
- subscribe to a monthly subscription in the online store of the Forex Club broker (more details on the website);
- replenish the deposit for 5000 dollars. USA and get access to the “Polkvadrata” system for free.
The subscription price includes the Subscriber automatic trading signal delivery system for MT4.
Summary… The “Polkvadrata” trading system has been tested over a historical period for over a year. Its results allowed us to lay down the planned yield of 70%. But its weak point is sensitivity to a fundamental factor. The strongest drawdowns were observed in June and December, that is, at the time of market corrections before the UK referendum and after the US elections. Therefore, it is better to stop the system at such a time. And even if the declared 70% is fantastic, tactics will bring their 20-25% for sure.