Supporting tools and software for exchange and OTC trading
The development of professional trading tools is a separate industry. Traders with little experience and moderate demands most often use what they find on the Internet. Those who are a little more experienced go to the MQL5 site, supervised by the Metatrader developer. Here you can not only find descriptions of unique strategies and trading systems, but also order the development of advisors, unique indicators or their refinement for a particular platform. But these are all small things compared to what the major software developers offer. Their toolbox is full-featured Forex packages that are paid for by subscription. And despite the fact that their price is not so small, according to the reviews of traders, it is worth it.
Useful packages for Forex and stock markets
- ClusterDelta… Exchange analytical portal for trading volumes in futures and stocks. Unlike the Investing information portal and the MyFxBook system portal, ClusterDelta is tailored for the development and support of the platform and technical analysis tools. There is:
- Own platform with built-in cluster analysis and volume tools. There are no similar analogues even in MT5, where there is only a glass of prices for volumes.
- Forex packages with technical indicators for MT4 and MT5. There is a free trial version of the packages.
- Auxiliary tools: volume trading, analysis of option sentiments, futures specifications, patterns based on the price delta concept, and much more. There is also a forum here.
The portal is more “sharpened” for working with securities, but the packages contain many unique indicators for Forex that cannot be found in free access. Even if you don’t buy the developer’s products, you just need to go to the site and get acquainted with an interesting theory of building strategies.
- Volfix… The platform presented on the site of the developer company of the same name, which positions its product as “a powerful tool for supporting a trading solution and analytical service.” One of the advantages of the platform is the ability to see the hidden mechanism of capital redistribution by fixing data on volumes. Several platform features:
- Statistical arbitration service.
- Complex orders and Hidden Orders in the Order Window module.
- Building a classic Market Profile.
- Several ways to provide quotes.
Depending on the cost, you can connect different packages for Forex and the stock market.
- ATAS (ATAS)… One of the best trading platforms for working with US stock exchanges (NYSE, CME) with direct connection to exchange platforms. Trading platform features:
- There is a glass of prices with the depth of the market, displaying the depth of volumes on charts, a cluster view of displaying prices. 25 types of cluster graphs.
- Graphical Order Flow and dynamic levels with strong volume.
- Up to 6 kinds of data display graphs.
- Direct access to exchange futures trading.
- Spread charts, alternative frames, tick order book.
This analytical platform is also “sharpened” for the VSA methodology and cluster analysis. According to traders, the Forex package is not very convenient here, especially in comparison with how much you have to pay for it. But for the stock market, the platform is more than suitable.
It is worth knowing about all these platforms and portals, at least for general development, in order to understand which technologies and software are in greatest demand. We hope this article was helpful to you. And if you are familiar with other resources of this kind, share their names in the comments, and we will definitely review them!