TraidingView – live chart for analyzing quotes
One of the biggest problems in Forex trading after slippages, requotes and platform freezes is the discrepancy between broker quotes and real quotes. In theory, brokers disclosing information about suppliers include the world agencies Reuters and Electronic Broking. Therefore, the quotes should have been adequate. However, if a trader uses external additional tools (or social trading) for analysis, then the mismatch of quotes on short timeframes is fraught with a loss. To eliminate such situations, a free social network, the TradingView investor community, was created.
TradingView – Live Live Quotes
TradingView is a network that serves as an additional alternative reference tool for technical analysis for the trader. In addition to the fact that there are the most accurate quotes, and almost 10 different charts:
- classic candlestick and bar charts;
- linear and with filling of the lower area;
- professional Kagi and Renko charts for building reversal patterns;
- tic-tac-toe to identify short- and long-term trends;
- a line break chart based on a unique formula for plotting boundary and average price values.
Benefits of working with TradingView:
- optimal information content. The TradingView Chart is equipped with over 60 features and tools, which is more than half of the platforms. Nothing superfluous, only the most necessary indicators and tools. Among the service’s arsenal there are such combined tools as Zig Zag, Momentum, Connors RSI, Aroon, TRIX;
- constant updating of quotes for all assets online;
- user-friendly interface and interactivity.
After registration, the user is immediately offered the opportunity to undergo training on the basic functions of the live chart.
On the TradingView website, you can meet new like-minded professional traders. Pay attention to sections such as Ideas, Scripts, Strategies, and Indicators. Here information from the traders themselves is laid out for free access and constant updating.
Summary… TradingView is a great helper for novice traders. For professionals, it may seem too simple and unnecessary (it takes time), but for beginners it is a safety net against possible broker fraud, a free service with excellent functionality. Try it and share your impressions in the comments!